Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Books That Have Been on My TBR For a Long Time

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is to share the most recent books added to your TBR but since I do these kinds of posts on Fridays, I decided to pick the books that have been on my TBR the longest!

1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
2. Finding It by Cora Carmack
3. The Ring and the Crown by Melissa de la Cruz
4. 31 Days of Winter by C.J. Fallowfield
5. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
6. Owning Violet by Monica Murphy
7. The Further Observations of Lady Whistledown by Julia Quinn
8. Lady Whistledown Strikes Back by Julia Quinn
9. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
10. In His Shadow by Tiffany Snow

Don't forget to share in the comments below your Top Ten Tuesday post in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments!