Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I was super excited to do this week's topic because the seasonal TBR's are my favorite!  Here is my one for spring!

1. The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2. The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
3. Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen
4. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
5. Splintered by A.G. Howard
6. Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones
7. The Secret Daughter of the Tsar by Jennifer Laam
8. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
9. The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
10. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor

Let me know what books are on your spring TBR in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments!