Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Finds #3

Friday Finds is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Friday Finds showcases the books you "found" and added to your TBR...whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library - wherever!  (These aren't necessarily books you purchased!)

My Finds:

1. Sisters of Blood and Spirit by Kady Cross
2. Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep

3. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
4. Dreamer's Pool by Juliet Marillier
5. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

What books made their way to your TBR this week?  Don't forget to share them in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I want to read The Poison Study. It sounds interesting! Here's a link to my Friday Finds post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/03/friday-finds-73.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already heard of "Sisters of Blood and Spirit" - I think it sounds really interesting! And Slammed ... well, Colleen Hoover is a must-read, so yeah, definitely a good pick! :D I haven't read it yet but I heard only good things! Hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments!