Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Finds #2

Friday Finds is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Friday Finds showcases the books you "found" and added to your TBR list...whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library - wherever!  (These aren't necessarily books you purchased!)

My Finds:

1. The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
2. Splintered by A. C. Howard

3. This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
4. Be With Me by J. Lynn

What books made their way to your TBR this week?  Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about The Miniaturist.
    Here are my Friday Finds:
    https://rebeccabookreview.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/friday-finds-feb-27/

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments!