Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Finds #1

Friday Finds is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Friday Finds showcases the books you "found" and added to your TBR list...whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library - wherever!  (These aren't necessarily books you purchased!)

My Finds:

1. Beneath the Surface: Killer Whales, SeaWorld, and the Truth Beyond Blackfish by John Hargrove
2. The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury


3. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd 
4. A Cold Legacy by Megan Shepherd

What books have made their way to your TBR this week?  Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Both of Megan Shepard's Books look interesting. I like the covers. Here are my Friday Finds for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/02/friday-finds-71.html

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments!