Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #22

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm.

To play along, just do the following:
  • Gab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 (two) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT T INCLUDE ANY SPOILERS!  (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away!  You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR if they like your teaser!







"My heart had begun pounding from the moment he kissed my hand and went up a degree as he spoke, and my voice was barely above a whisper.  'I know'" (30).

- Be With Me by J. Lynn








Don't forget to leave your Teaser Tuesday in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments!