Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

Top Ten Tuesday was created by the lovely ladies of The Broke and the Bookish.

This was actually last week's topic, but I had no internet at all last week, so I was unable to post this.  And since these are my favorite posts to read and write, I had to do it this week!

1. Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2. Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole
3. Say Yes to the Marquess by Tessa Dare
4. Captivated By You by Sylvia Day
5. Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost
6. Winterspell by Claire Legrand
7. The Importance of Being Alice by Katie MacAlister
8. Never Judge A Lady By Her Cover by Sarah MacLean 
9. Desire by P.T. Michelle
10. The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy by Julia Quinn

Don't forget to share your Winter TBR in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments!