Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday was created by the lovely ladies of The Broke and the Bookish.

I missed last week's topic, so I'm cheating and doing it this week.  These are the books I am most looking forward to reading in the next few months!

1. Hereafter by Kate Brian
2. The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost
3. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
4. Seventh Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones
5. Son Of No One by Sherrilyn Kenyon
6. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
7. Heir Of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
8. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
9. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
10. The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter

Don't forget to leave your fall TBR in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments!